1.19.2006

Blips On The Radar

It's come to my attention... that I've come to your attention.

For Dave (on the Road), I appreciate the feedback.. your blog was inspiration for mine. For Dave (and for Ty "Passport" Tribble in comments) there's a specific purpose in my anonymity, with which I would not have bothered otherwise (I'm quite comfortable blogging my own thoughts as myself) and that purpose may be more obvious as I get more than 4.5 posts under my belt. It appears that The IBO Chronicles (HT: Dave) are on a similar vein as what I intend to pursue-- perhaps we both made the same New Years' Resolution.
For "Mikey" (in Dave's comments) it's not clear to me which blog/site you are associated with, so I can't say whether I've been there or not... but being an IBO, I am certainly pro-IBO-- or rather, I'm in support of IBOs who are diligently, professionally working to build an honest, ethical, profitable business in a manner that is consistant with the way conventional business is done (except of course, that the model itself and corresponding compensation plan is unconventional-- in a good way, of course.)

Cheers.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Robison said...

Howdy Anon,

It's nice to know I was somebody's inspiration.

It's funny that my inspiration for blogging was actually Eric J at Quixtar Blog. Ain't the blogosphere cool in the way you make friends?

Just so you'll know, I wrote about your blog because I think you and the blog have potential, if you stick with this New Year's resolution you'll most likely end up on my blogroll.

For now, I hope I provided you with a bit more traffic from my 30 or so loyal, yet warped readers.

Dave

6:47:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Robison said...

BTW,

Mikey is from Instant-Franchise

Dave

6:56:00 PM  
Blogger anonibo said...

Thanks Dave... the mention in your blog is much appreciated, so if that wasn't apparent from this post, this is me saying that a thank-you was my intent. :)

2:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home