4.10.2006

This Changes Everything

Mark April 2006 in your calenders as the beginning of a new era. What I thought was forward-looking just 2 weeks ago looks quaint at best. Any debates that have gone on here are now laughably elementary.

I would attempt to explain what has changed and why, but chances are most readers here won't understand or believe it anyway.

Going forward, posting on topics other than accountability info will be light, as my priorities have shifted dramatically. Based on those, anyone who really cares will start to figure it out eventually.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave Robison said...

Aw C'mon!

Don't leave us hanging!

Elaborate just a tiny bit.

Dave

4:48:00 PM  
Blogger anonibo said...

OK, Just a tiny bit.

The change is two-fold:

Specifically, I believe that changes and developments made by the WWDB organization over the last few years have culminated this month into a new initiative that is, at this point, in a league of it's own from all other approaches and organizations, in traditional and non-traditional business models alike.

Secondly, my understanding of the nature and scope of this development has simply been a breakthrough for me and my business personally in virtually every aspect: attitude, belief and vision, and expectations for the future.

I've just re-read those two paragraphs and they do nothing to express what I feel and understand. Sorry, that's the best I can do for now.

Frankly, talk is cheap and I'm tired of talk, when results are so readily available.

10:30:00 AM  
Blogger kingmedia said...

I hope they don't change too much. I have appreciated the insight and perspective from another LOA as I've gone through your archive.

7:18:00 PM  
Blogger anonibo said...

kingmedia,

The underlying sound business principles, the people principles, the personal development, the laws of success... these will never change. Tools, products, approaches, terminology may shift, but success principles never do.

5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home